Tandem skydiving is an activity that is suitable for most people, however there are some requirements and exemptions you should be aware of before you book your jump. If you are not sure about your ability to tandem skydive or if you have any other questions regarding these requirements please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would not advise you to skydive if you are pregnant, or have back, limb or joint injuries. If you have medical concerns about your ability to participate safely, please consult your doctor
- You cannot have consumed any drugs or alcohol in the 12 hours preceding your skydive
- You must be 14 years of age or older to skydive
- Under 18’s must have a parent/legal guardian with them on the day of the skydive to sign required paperwork
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- All jumpers are required to sign a health declaration and indemnity form prior to skydiving
- Please make sure NOT to skydive within 24 hours after scuba diving
- NOTICE: Skydiving is an extreme sport which can result in serious injury and death
*Instructors reserve the right to decline participation due to health and safety concerns on sight.